The April 18 deadline to file your federal tax return is less than two weeks away. Don’t wait until the last minute.
Each and every taxpayer has a set of fundamental rights they should be aware of when dealing with the IRS. These are your Taxpayer Bill of Rights. Explore your rights and our obligations to protect them on IRS.gov.
Additional IRS Resources:
- Welcome to Free File – English
- Free Help Preparing your Tax Return – English | Spanish | ASL
- Get Tax Help in Spanish – English | Spanish | ASL
- Interactive Tax Assistant – English | ASL
- Choose a Tax Preparer Wisely – English | Spanish | ASL
- Interactive Tax Assistant – English
For help with your legal needs contact a business, tax, and health care law attorney at the offices of AttorneyBritt.
Review-Like-Follow AttorneyBritt On: