The Income Tax filing deadline is Tuesday, April 18, 2017.
Here Are 10 Quick Ideas To Help:
Taxpayers should keep a copy of their tax return. Beginning in 2017, taxpayers using a software product for the first time may need their Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) amount from their prior-year tax return to verify their identity. Taxpayers can learn more about how to verify their identity and electronically sign tax returns at Validating Your Electronically Filed Tax Return.
Additional IRS Resources:
- Welcome to Free File – English
- Free Help Preparing your Tax Return – English | Spanish | ASL
- Get Tax Help in Spanish – English | Spanish | ASL
- Interactive Tax Assistant – English | ASL
- Choose a Tax Preparer Wisely – English | Spanish | ASL
For help with your legal needs contact a business, tax, and health care law attorney at the offices of AttorneyBritt.
Review-Like-Follow AttorneyBritt On: