In most cases, you claim allowable expenses on Schedule A, Itemized Deductions.
Here are six tax tips that you should know about this deduction.
- Required work clothes or uniforms that are not appropriate for everyday use.
- Supplies and tools you use on the job.
- Business use of your car.
- Business meals and entertainment.
- Business travel away from home.
- Business use of your home.
- Work-related education.
IRS YouTube Video:
- Welcome to Free File – English
Review-Like-Follow AttorneyBritt On: