Here are seven resources to help small businesses owners with common topics:
Looking at the Big Picture: The Small Business and Self-Employed Tax Center brings information on IRS.gov to one common place.
- Organizing Tasks: The IRS Tax Calendar for Businesses and Self-Employed helps owners stay organized. It includes tax due dates and actions for each month. Users can subscribe to calendar reminders or import the calendar to their desktop or calendar on their mobile device.
- Searching for Topics: The A-to-Z Index for Business helps people easily find small business topics on IRS.gov.
- Getting Information by Email: Small business owners can sign up for e-News for Small Businesses. The free, electronic service gives subscribers information on deadlines, emerging issues, tips, news and more.
- Watching Videos: The IRS Video Portal offers learning events and informational videos on many business topics.
- Finding Forms: The Small Business Forms and Publications page helps business owners find the documents they need for the type of business they own. It lists tax forms, instructions, desk guides and more.
- Meeting in Person or Online: Small business workshops, seminars and meetings are held throughout the country. They’re sponsored by IRS partners that specialize in federal tax topics. Topics vary from overviews to more specific topics such as retirement plans and recordkeeping.
Small Business and Self-Employed Tax Center
For help with your legal needs contact a business, tax, and health care law attorney at the offices of AttorneyBritt.
Review-Like-Follow AttorneyBritt On: